How to build authority site and how can
BaMC and BAT become an authority site?
Building authority sites from scratch is not an easy process, it takes time and effort but it is worth it in the end. You really need to be determined, hardworking, committed and patient to build one.
One of these sites can provide even $10000 income every month. Authority site is nothing else than website intended to generate money by using various methods, usually through affiliate partners.
Characteristic to an authority site is that it’s of high quality and useful to readers and it also is respected by experts. On such sites information worth reading will be posted and links to other trustworthy places on the web. Primary reason for authority site to exist is to deliver what the visitor came for. Owners of these sites needs to be able to deliver information that is focused on certain topics.
Readers must always get engaged as the main reason is that they will become a lifetime customer so they can be sold products over and over again. You as an owner of authority site want it to be profitable for many years to come.
One important thing when it comes to building authority for your blog is to have goals in place, short and long term goals.
Everyone who is committed to success needs to create their goals first for ever lasting green success and make sure you know why you want to become an online high earner.
If you are ready to start generating real income through the internet you need to consider building authority site for yourself.
If there is a training that you going through, go back to beginning of it and do it again and do it every year, by doing this you’ll be able to bring new inspiration and build new goals, you always need new goals, set them up now.
It really is time to get out of the rat and stop living paycheck to paycheck.
We keep doing this over and over again, we are stuck in our daily routine but we do need to change it, get out of your comfort zone and unleash the inner power and get things going.
Helpful articles has to be posted often on your site, write articles with diverse content.
Another very important thing to remember is that you have to have internal links, you should know your site very well and if you do use these internal links often.
Good bloggers reach out to influences that write about similar to your topics.
Tell people the story that happened to you by writing more engaging content. Write more about your success and share with people what you know, this is known as creating solutions to peoples problems. And when you get to the stage that you are able to write more than you read you will see that you have more and more readers coming to your site. At that point your site starts to be an authority site.
Learning new things on a frequent basis will allow you to come up with even more fresh ideas for content that has the authority, good value and power. Try doing new things that spark new ideas.
Every day work on getting your site better and better, learn from the best and eventually you’ll be able to build profitable authority sites with ease.
Authority blogs need great pillar articles. Value has to be added often and really need to be the best. People that visiting your blog need to feel they want to come back to it. The more time you can put into creating your authority site the better you get at it.
The best bloggers out there would always create good videos for their authority blog.
Before you get to building your Authority site write down your goals regarding your site.
More exhaustive list of things that needs to get done to build profitable authority site.
- Identify problems you are going to be solving
- Figure out how you are going to make money with your site
- Always use premium WordPress theme
- Make a nice and simple looking site
- Chose the right niche
- Use freelancers
- Create basic pages: TOS, About, Contact, Privacy and Sitemap
- Organize all your data in charts
- Choose the right hosting
- Do not use the default WordPress permalink structure
- Perform niche keyword research
- Use right fonts for your niche
- Make easy to find ‘about us’ or ‘about me’ page in the site menu
- Make it easy for visitors to understand what the site is about
- Make the ‘home’ page easy to find
- Thoroughly examine your competitors
- Include keywords in page title, image file name, in URL and in the first paragraph
- Create list of questions that needs to be answered
- Create list of influences
- Create post checklist and use it before inserting new post on your blog
- Do not place any referral links until you have 11 pages and 15 posts of good quality
- Frequently read success stories
- Often answer common questions in your niche
- Ad Google Analytics code to your site
- Create an exclusive list of personal resources
- Regularly check number of affiliate links clicked
- Publish monthly blog income report
- Install Traffic Analytics
- Optimize all your WordPress images to the right format
- Create several pillar articles
- Often publish how to guides and tutorials
- Ensure constant social media growth
- Keep your WordPress updated
- Create list of relevant sites
- Create relevant and viral videos frequently
- Create free marketing emails followed by sales funnel
- Write lots of good converting divert content
- Develop strong internal linking for better ranking
- Reach out with questions to product owners
- At all cost avoid changing an indexed URL
- Focus on topical relevancy and coherence and Co-citation
- Work often with on and off page SEO
- Conduct and publish an original research
- Create editorial calendar
- Create article tracking
- Create high quality content with low-competition keywords
- Create review articles
- Create tips articles
- Create news article
- Create curated content posts
- Create info-graphics articles
- Create comparison tables
- Created curated content articles, learn more about it here
- Regularly check your site for bad links and remove bad back-links
- Become real expert in your niche
- Always include affiliate links in your posts and pages
- Include buttons
- Learn SEO properly so you can get lots of traffic
- Submit your articles to sites: http://ezinearticles.com/ and http://www.streetarticles.com/
- Backup your site regularly
- Check your site metrics to find out its authority level using this free tool https://moz.com/researchtools/ose/
- Place links in your posts to authority sites, like Wikipedia
- Always use keywords like: the best xxx or xxx review
- Create personal brand
- Regularly check if your site has been penalized by Google
- Regularly check your site for broken links
- Keep optimizing your site (site speed, site load time)
- Measure and improve site speed regularly, use this training: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/how-to-dramatically-speed-up-your-website and these sites: https://gtmetrix.com, https://website.grader.com/
- Create CTR comparison tables
- Frequently learn how to promote your content, you might relate to this article.
- Focus on conversions, this post will help you understand better how.
- Optimize your pictures for the Web – you can use Canva for it
- Optimize your WordPress once a month
- Build or buy a logo
- Build a brand
The truth is that persistence is the real key to success and you can build successful authority site within 15 months starting from zero, even if you don’t have experience and are in full time job.
Below are the examples of sites to measure the authority level of your site.
Along with building your site authority you need to take care for domain authority building.
It can be build by having links on various authoritative sites that are linking to your domain.
Domain authority of 100 will be out of your reach and is reserved for big players domains like Google and Facebook.
Lets talk about improving Domain Authority.
While removal of bad links is really simple, it’s not so easy to gain good links. To gain good links you can hire an SEO agency and they will be able to do that for you but this option is expensive.
There is another way to get these valuable links and it is content marketing. Your SEO will improve if content marketing is done right.
To improve Domain Authority your SEO has to improve first.
Once you learn all SEO basics right you can move onto getting other important factors which you have in the exhaustive list bullet points above.
While revisiting BaMC and BAT you will read a lot more about this topic and from this post you will be able to go to all other topics related to this research and I can tell you now that there is so much to learn and that even me have learned so much while building this pillar article.
Now that you got it all laid out in details you can start building your first authority site and once you do don’t forget to come back to BaMC and BAT and share it, I would be delighted to read your pages and you would gain valuable backlink as well.
If you have any questions or you want to share your ideas or comments please do it below.
Thank you for reading and don’t forget to share this post with others using social share buttons below.
Believe in yourself!
|Cons of setting up authority site:||Pros of having the authority site:|